Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Right By: Jana Aston


 RIGHT EBOOK COVER
Image result for 5 stars
  

  
Highly Recommended!!!

Wrong

By: Jana Aston

Release Date: April 6th 2016 




Synopsis:


My childhood was perfect.
I’ve led a charmed life, and I’m not going to blow it now by picking the wrong guy.
I’ve got my sights set on my brother’s best friend.
He’s known my family for years. He’s reliable and kind and handsome.
Sure, he’s been avoiding me since I was six.
I’m a bit aggressive for him, maybe.
But he’s the one… right?

              
My Review



        Okay let me just jump in and say this. I absolutely loved this book. I could not stop reading. I read this book in a day. I COULDN'T put it down. This book made my entire week. People where staring at me on the train because I was laughing and smiling so much. Jana Aston I truly love you. You are my new BFF!!
      This book had me laughing, smiling and even turned me on. I loved the charters I loved the romance. There is nothing bad about this book.  This book made me want to go out and find me a man.
      This Book is an easy read. If you are looking to boost your day after having a bad one this book is just right for you. All you single ladies, reading this love story will have you searching for your million dollar man. Lol. Parents again this is a mature book. Readers under 17 please get parents approval.
                           
If you are interested in reading this book I have provided the information below where you can purchase this great read. I have also included the author’s bio and info below. Please feel free to leave any comments, suggestions about this book or my blog. Happy Reading Fellow Book Lovers!!!!


     About The Author 
                  

Image result for author jana astonJana Aston likes cats, big coffee cups and books about billionaires who deflower virgins. She wrote her debut novel while fielding customer service calls about electrical bills, and she's ever grateful for the fictional gynecologist in Wrong that readers embraced so much she was able to make working in her pajamas a reality. Jana is the author of 4 books, and all of them have appeared on either the NYT or USA Today bestsellers list, some multiple times. She likes multiples



Purchase this great read E-Book or Paperback at the following:



Social Media

Facebook:
Author Jana Aston 
http://on.fb.me/1M3KNIk

Reader Group on Facebook:
Grind Me Cafe
http://bit.ly/2eXkdpA

Twitter:

@janaaston
http://bit.ly/1JBnr5E

Newsletter:
(If you skip the newsletter, a gnome dies. Just saying).
http://bit.ly/2edgQbm

Website:
www.janaaston.com

Her cat's Instagram:

SteveCatnip

No comments:

Post a Comment